Thursday, June 16, 2011

We've been busy with family visits and then a bout of bronchitis, so there hasn't been much time for sitting quietly. We were away for a few days and upon our return, I found the tulips had bloomed. I had never seen these three-headed blooms before and the colours were so delicate. These ones sway just outside my studio window in the wind. I managed to capture them on camera with the morning dew yesterday, early.



As always, I look to nature to give me colour combinations. It also just so happens that I have started the project which I plan to give to a good friend for a milestone birthday in July. The colours of this project are inspired by the colours of these tulips.. lots of white, yellow and a suggestion of pink. I call it 'Blush Rose'.

No comments:

Post a Comment